Bioskin Zeoderm Skin Repair Moisturiser is a rich treatment cream that soothes, protects and repairs dry to severely dry, itchy and damaged skin, such as skin affected by eczema or psoriasis.
Our best-selling and award-winning Bioskin Zeoderm Skin Repair Moisturiser is formulated as a natural alternative for those who want to avoid the use of topical steroids or harsh chemicals and instead opt for powerful natural ingredients.
What makes Zeoderm unique?
- Instantly relieves dryness, itchiness and irritation
- With volcanic mineral Zeolite to eliminate toxins from the skin and promote skin barrier repair
- Packed with omega-rich and anti-inflammatory ingredients like Jojoba Oil, Linseed Oil, Lavender Oil and many more
- High-grade essential oils help the skin find its natural balance again
- Dermatologically tested and deemed very suitable for sensitive skin
- Free from parabens, paraffin, synthetic fragrance, microplastics & nanoparticles
- Vegan & cruelty-free
Bioskin Zeoderm Skin Repair Moisturiser was rated ‘highly recommended’ by 85% of our customers. This deep nourishing cream is for anyone with dry to severely dry skin and is ideal for those suffering from eczema or psoriasis. The powerful natural actives in our Zeoderm will allow the skin to regain strength and find its healthy balance again.
To relieve itchiness and inflammation we utilise a plethora of natural oils and extracts, such as JojobaOil and Linseed Oil. The one powerhouse ingredient, however, that makes Zeoderm so unique, is the volcanic mineral Zeolite, one of nature’s few negatively charged minerals. This means that Zeolite can both bind and remove any toxins from your skin, as well as draw and remove impurities, effectively protecting your skin from free radicals.
Our Zeoderm Skin Repair Moisturiser also creates a physical barrier from external stressors, allowing the skin to stay hydrated and nourished for longer periods of time. This is why we recommend using our Zeoderm on top of our DermaSpray or DermaSerum for additional hydration and protection, as well as to lock in all the healing properties.
1. Apply at least 3-4 times a day initially onto the affected areas.
2. Reduce this application frequency as the symptoms subside.
3. When skin has returned to relative normality, continue using the product to top the skin up with Zeoderm's vital nutrients at least 2-3 times per week. This should keep the symptoms controlled.
4. Suitable for applying to the face, but be careful around the eyes and other sensitive areas. A tingling sensation may be experienced at first but this should subside quickly - it means the product is working!
We advise to use our Zeoderm in conjunction with Bioskin Dermaspray Intensive for more severe cases or dry and allergy-prone skin. Apply Zeoderm shortly AFTER the Spray liquid has sunk into the skin.
Allergy advice: All our products have been developed for sensitive skin, however, we always recommend doing a patch test.
Aqua, Glycerin, Urea, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil (Linseed Seed Oil), Cetearyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive Oil), Zeolite, Cetearyl Glucoside, Borago Officinalis Leaf Extract (Starflower Leaf Extract), Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor Seed Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba Seed Oil), Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Ethylhexlglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Cymbopogon Martini Oil (Palmarosa Oil), Lavendula Augustifolia Oil (Lavender Oil), Pelargonium Graveolens Oil (Rose Geranium Oil), Rosa Damascena Flower Water (Rose Flower Water), Citronellol, Geraniol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Linalool