We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and proactive individual who can support our stockists in gaining a greater understanding of our products. In addition, the right person will support stores in merchandising, giving them the right look and feel of our brand and doing in-store demos – talking directly to our loyal customer base.
We are primarily looking for a new team member in the London area, but if you are living anywhere else in the UK, please do not hesitate to contact us. We have stockists across the UK and are keen to all support them as much as we can. Hours can be extremely flexible!
-To widen the knowledge and understanding of Salcura products, enabling retailers to recommend them to the public with confidence
-To improve Salcura’s visibility and brand awareness
-To maintain the company’s reputation for a high level of service to the industry
– Support stockists in providing training on all Salcura products to enable them to make appropriate, personalised product recommendations focusing on key features and benefits and their impact on skin concerns.
– Ensure merchandising guidelines are followed in-store and where possible work closely with stores to enhance Salcura’s brand visibility.
– Manage in-store demos, providing consumers with samples and information about Salcura.
– Build strong relationships with stockists to enable engaging them as brand advocates.
About the candidate
– Have an intrinsic interest in providing the best support to our stockists. Genuinely enjoy training others and providing merchandising advice.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills along with patience, tact, self-motivation, and good organisational skills
– You will need to be confident, speak English fluently and feel comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
Email us on [email protected] with your CV and your motivation letter.